* Coming in 2019: A new young readers series co-written with Bianca Turetsky called MAGIC ON THE MAP! The first two books will be published by Random House on May 7th, 2019. Learn more!
* My next young adult book, THE SURVIVAL LIST, will be out with HarperCollins on September 17th, 2019. Check out the announcement: "Author of EDGEWATER and THE KINDNESS CLUB series, Courtney Sheinmel's THE SURVIVAL LIST, about a girl who finds love while researching a mysterious list that her sister left behind before she died, to Claudia Gabel at Katherine Tegen Books, in a two book deal, by Laura Dail at Laura Dail Literary Agency (World)."
* DESIGNED BY LUCY, the second book in my series THE KINDNESS CLUB, is a B&N blogger pick for reluctant middle grade readers! Learn more about the series.
* Read my latest newsletter, and click here to subscribe!
* Check out a menu of kindness ideas on the Meeting House blog.
* Want to know why I wrote The Kindness Club? Check out this post at the Nerdy Book Club.
* THE KINDNESS CLUB: CHLOE ON THE BRIGHT SIDE was named as a "Best Back to School Reading Pick" by Bay State Parents.
* Speaking of THE KINDNESS CLUB, the reviews are coming in! School Library Journal said the book is ideal for elementary and middle school shelves: "A warm and charming first installment...Readers will be rewarded with a satisfying read and, hopefully, a little inspiration to be considerate in their own lives...Recommended." Click here to read an excerpt from the book!
* Check out the latest Stella Batts #10: BROKEN BIRTHDAY.
* I wrote a couple of emerging reader books with Adele Griffin. Check out AGNES &
CLARABELLE and AGNES & CLARABELLE CELEBRATE, published by Bloomsbury.
* EDGEWATER is now available in paperback!
* You can vote for which EDGEWATER cover you prefer, right here!
More events to come!
I am also scheduling private events in schools and book clubs. If you would like me to come speak, email me and we can work it out: firstname.lastname@example.org