* Now available: A new young readers series co-written with Bianca Turetsky called MAGIC ON THE MAP! The first two books were published by Random House on May 7th, 2019. The third comes out January 21st, 2020. Learn more!
* MAGIC ON THE MAP: LET'S MOOOVE! has been chosen by Parents Magazine as one of the Best Children’s Books of 2019. Check out the full list here.
* My co-author, Bianca Turetsky, wrote this cool article about the origin of Magic on the Map. Check it out!
* THE SURVIVAL LIST, my new young adult book, is out now! Check out the announcement: "Author of EDGEWATER and THE KINDNESS CLUB series, Courtney Sheinmel's THE SURVIVAL LIST, about a girl who finds love while researching a mysterious list that her sister left behind before she died, to Claudia Gabel at Katherine Tegen Books, in a two book deal, by Laura Dail at Laura Dail Literary Agency (World)."
* DESIGNED BY LUCY, the second book in my series THE KINDNESS CLUB, is a B&N blogger pick for reluctant middle grade readers! Learn more about the series.
* Read my latest newsletter, and click here to subscribe!
* Check out a menu of kindness ideas on the Meeting House blog.
* Want to know why I wrote The Kindness Club? Check out this post at the Nerdy Book Club.
* THE KINDNESS CLUB: CHLOE ON THE BRIGHT SIDE was named as a "Best Back to School Reading Pick" by Bay State Parents.
* Speaking of THE KINDNESS CLUB, the reviews are coming in! School Library Journal said the book is ideal for elementary and middle school shelves: "A warm and charming first installment...Readers will be rewarded with a satisfying read and, hopefully, a little inspiration to be considerate in their own lives...Recommended." Click here to read an excerpt from the book!
* Check out the latest Stella Batts #10: BROKEN BIRTHDAY.
* I wrote a couple of emerging reader books with Adele Griffin. Check out AGNES &
CLARABELLE and AGNES & CLARABELLE CELEBRATE, published by Bloomsbury.
* EDGEWATER is now available in paperback!
* You can vote for which EDGEWATER cover you prefer, right here!
More events to come - stay tuned!
I am also scheduling private events in schools and book clubs. If you would like me to come speak, email me and we can work it out: firstname.lastname@example.org