* DESIGNED BY LUCY, the second book in my middle grade series, THE KINDNESS CLUB, is now available!
Learn more about the series.
* DESIGNED BY LUCY was recommended at the Barnes and Noble blog.
* Read my latest newsletter, and click here to subscribe!
* Check out a menu of kindness ideas on the Meeting House blog.
* Kindness in Parade Magazine: Start 2017 right with New Year's Kind-spiration
* Kindness is Scholastic's predicted trend for 2017, here and here.
* Want to know why I wrote The Kindness Club? Check out this post at the Nerdy Book Club.
* THE KINDNESS CLUB: CHLOE ON THE BRIGHT SIDE was named as a "Best Back to School Reading Pick" by Bay State Parents.
* Speaking of THE KINDNESS CLUB, the reviews are coming in! School Library Journal said the book is ideal for elementary and middle school shelves: "A warm and charming first installment...Readers will be rewarded with a satisfying read and, hopefully, a little inspiration to be considerate in their own lives...Recommended." Click here to read an excerpt from the book!
* Check out the latest Stella Batts #10: BROKEN BIRTHDAY.
* I wrote a couple of emerging reader books with Adele Griffin. Check out AGNES &
CLARABELLE and AGNES & CLARABELLE CELEBRATE, published by Bloomsbury.
* EDGEWATER will be available in paperback in 2018. In the meantime, check out the new ebook cover!
* You can vote for which EDGEWATER cover you prefer, right here!
I'm writing two new Young Adult books for HarperCollins! Check out the announcement: "Author of EDGEWATER and the forthcoming KINDNESS CLUB series, Courtney Sheinmel's THE SURVIVAL LIST, about a girl who finds love while researching a mysterious list that her sister left behind before she died, to Claudia Gabel at Katherine Tegen Books, in a two book deal, by Laura Dail at Laura Dail Literary Agency (World)."
Sunday, November 19th, 2017
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th St
New York, NY 10011
1 PM - 3 PM
Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
Books of Wonder
217 West 84th St
New York, NY 10024
2 PM - 5 PM
More events to come!
I am also scheduling private events in schools and book clubs. If you would like me to come speak, email me and we can work it out: email@example.com